British Council
room 1 Redman Place, Stratford, London E20 1JQ
arrow_back See all Activities

Chevening Scholarships

IATI Identifier: GB-CHC-209131-A06498

Published on IATI
  • date_range Sep 01, 2023 - Aug 31, 2027
  • autorenew Implementation (Status)

Chevening is the UK government’s international scholarships programme. Funded by the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) and partner organisations, it offers awards to study in the UK for one year on a fully funded master’s degree course. The applications are open to candidates from 160+ countries, bringing around 1,500 Scholars and Fellows to the UK every year. Candidates can apply for a masters degree programme at any UK university. Therefore we have not listed every potential participating UK university (organisation) below. This IATI entry will report on the ODA-only aspect and numbers of the Chevening programme (around 95% of the scholars come from ODA countries, while the other 5% come from non-ODA countries).

  • Higher education

Participating Organisations

UK - Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office Government Funding
British Council Other Public Sector Accountable
British Council Other Public Sector Implementing


Transaction Value Provider
Type Date


access_time Updated on Apr 05, 2024 10:56:54